The Package – €575 full service for bespoke weddings
Exclusive Weddings Cyprus co-ordinating services – basically having us co-ordinate your wedding means that we take care of all the legal and administration side of everything; Book and organise all meetings and appointments with Photographer, Florist, Town Hall for license etc…. one of our wedding coordinators is with you throughout your wedding day and available to you 24/7. Each and every wedding is different and we find that no two weddings and couples want the same things, from our experience we find that most couples prefer a more tailor made wedding.
Have a wedding coordinator means we not only offer our expertise in the legalities of getting married in Cyprus, we have local knowledge of the resort and the ceremony venues. Because we personally will only coordinate one wedding a day ensuring you of prompt and personal service at all times. We are dealing directly with all suppliers and can offer the best possible price and have the ability to turn your wedding dreams into a reality at a fraction of the cost of a UK based wedding.
We assist you every step of the way – giving you individual attention throughout.
- Book the ceremony and registrar and confirm this within 48 hours.
- Check all of the required documents with the relevant municipalities before you arrive.
- Organise all your documentation and personally collect and take you to the Town Hall when you arrive to complete license application.
- We are available by email or can phone you when need be.
- Wedding reception arranged including any entertainers or meetings with the venue chosen.
- We have excellent and award winning photographers available to capture your day with packages to suit all.
- Arrange a hair-dresser and make-up artist if required
We will take you personally to the florist to choose your own flowers
- We will arrange your wedding cake- I have the best wedding cake Lady who can do absolutely any cake you wish for.
- We can arrange for someone to make a DVD of your whole day or just the ceremony.
- Book any necessary transport from ceremony to reception venue.
- Organise any entertainment you may want for the reception or ceremony.
- If you require we will take you for your appointment with the Photographer once you get here pre-wedding.
- One of our wedding planners is with you throughout your wedding day – usually delivering your flowers to your room.
Basic Administration Package €375 – for those that just need a helping hand
we will take care of all documentation and submit your license to the relevant municipalities.
- Book the ceremony date and time for you
- We will happily organise and advise on all your documentation and take you to the Town Hall when you arrive to get the license to marry.
- Advise on suppliers you may be interested in using for your wedding day and even book them for you.
- No wedding planner on your wedding day
At exlusiveweddings we organise weddings for couples from UK, Ireland, Wales, Scotland – all over Europe – Israel – Russian weddings in Cyprus – even as far as the middle east Dubai, Qatar & Saudi Arabia. Choosing Cyprus for your dream wedding destination with its stunning coast-line and scenery also know as the island of love is from a practical point is ideally situated to cater to a wide variety of countries. Your documentation need not be difficult with our professional advice help and guidance every step of the way. We will ensure you a stress free planning experience and the wedding you have been dreaming about turned into a reality. Contact us for assistance and information firstname.lastname@example.org + 357 99 460 499
Special offer cyprus weddings 2012 – 2013 Civil Wedding in Paphos – Cyprus
We offer you the option to have a simple and excusive wedding – ‘Just to 2 of you’.
Simple – no fuss and stress-free. For those that want to marry simply – with little expense and have a romantic experience together. Why not combine your holiday with your wedding. Leave all the arrangements to us, tell us your date and we will organise everything quickly and efficiently.
- Chose to have your Civil Ceremony at Paphos, Peyia or Yeroskipou town hall
- We will take care of all necessary administration
- Organise the legalities and paper work this end – plus provide you with a list of the correct documents you will need to bring with you in order to marry in Cyprus
- Wedding license and registrar fee – witnesses provide
- Bridal rose bouquet & matching grooms button hole
- Attendance of wedding planner throughout your wedding day.
- We will ensure that all detail of your ceremony and celebration runs smoothly ensuring a wonderful wedding day.
- You choose the date. Civil weddings conducted on weekdays only.
Your wedding is a special occasion that deserves the up-most attention and top-class service.
Contact Stella for details – Stella Virdi – email@example.com
Only – €800.
Aphrodite’s Package – A Simple Wedding
Town Hall civil ceremony. – Choice of Paphos/Peyia/ or Yeroskipou town hall
Choice of St. George’s Chapel/St Paul’s Pillar (Ayia Kyriaki)
- Your wedding ceremony booked with confirmed time and date within 48 hours.
- Free call back phone service.
- You will have full correspondence throughout with our wedding planner in Cyprus, throughout your planning process.
- Our Cyprus wedding planner is happy to book and assist with all aspects of your wedding reception if you wish for this service as well, we will be happy to advise you and recommend venues suitable to you needs and budget.
- We advise and help with all administration in relation to your wedding day arrangements and obtaining upon your arrival your special marriage license at the town hall. This includes booking the wedding date and time for you, all the correspondence and this includes any prior to your arrival and checking all your necessary papers and certificates, documents to ensure they will be correct and excepted upon your arrival by the Cyprus authorities.
- Upon your arrival in Paphos we will then arrange to meet you to discuss all your wedding arrangements at length. We will be covering every aspect from your preparation on the big day including any transport arrangements and delivery of your flowers, thus ensuring that you are fully aware of times and arrangements for both the bride and groom, as well as your guests.
- If you are choosing one of our reception venues then we would also be arrange a time for you to meet with the venue and escort you there to discuss all arrangements for your reception.
- Round posy of Roses for the Bride and Buttonhole for the Groom.
- White decorated Mercedes for the Bride to the wedding ceremony venue and return journey to your reception.*
- One tier decorated wedding cake, which will be delivered and set up at the reception venue.
Please note: The following fees payable to the town hall or any fee’s payable to the church are not included in our packages. Civil Wedding/Marriage License Fee of €282 apply at town halls before 2 am – after this time there will be an extra charge of €170. Payable by ALL couples to the Town hall upon arrival and €675 to the church if you have chosen a church Anglican wedding or €650 for a church Catholic wedding. Those Choosing a Catholic Ceremony must have both a civil wedding in a Town hall before the church ceremony can take place.
Additional charges apply for the reception venue. We are happy also to help with booking a reception for you.
Price on application